Friday, June 06, 2008

just what i needed



to the person(s) who burgled my house last night,

i suppose i should thank you for making sure i wasn't home when you pried open the burglar bars, climbed into my window and ransacked my sanctuary. thank you for taking the courtesy of leaving no fingerprints when you broke everything in sight and ripped everything else to shreds.
thanks for giving me a wake-up call to no longer feel safe in my own home or neighborhood and thank you kindly for leaving my tv, bike, playstation, jewelry, passport and various and sundry other valuables.

but did you really have to take my most-prized possessions? what will you do with my computer and the years of photos and music and memories accumulated therein? what will you do with my houseguests's computer and the hours upon hours of work contained? what about his TOILETRY case? could you not find any proactiv in the pharmacy down the street? but really, whatever will you do with my entire drumset, minus one leg you left on the floor like a fuked-up calling card?

at least you left me my health, right? apart from the palpitations and hyperventilations and sudden-onset paranoia, i'll be just fine.
signed,
an incredibly bereft (and pissed-off) sxg

7 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Fuck those fucking fuckers. You are soooo better than them, even without your prized possessions. All we need is you.

07:41  
Blogger MicNic said...

C
U
N
T
S

CUNTS

Dear Cunt

You are a cunt for stealing photos
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a cunt
Yours truly
MN

12:13  
Blogger MicNic said...

Hey cuntface

I forgot to say, clearly you don't have friends like SXG does , otherwise you wouldn't need to steal.

Dumb friendless cunt.

Yours truly
MN

12:15  
Blogger Unknown said...

why does that shit always happen to you?

19:09  
Blogger bogart said...

oh darling...
fuckers. fuckers fuckers fuckers... Death Row

06:34  
Blogger Lady V said...

I'm putting a curse on them. I really am. Bastards....

07:22  
Blogger FKJ said...

CUNTS

09:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home